The USMLE-Rx app, now available on iTunes, gives you on-the-go access to your Step 1 Qmax, Step 2 Qmax, and Step 3 Qmax subscriptions, all in one app.
Simply engage the drawer to access the Qmax menu.
Check out new features and bug fixes below:
- All your tests sync to the cloud for immediate access on any computer
- Quiz yourself in multiple test modes with different question types
- Get detailed performance stats by organ system and discipline
- Review, annotate, and/or delete completed tests
- The only app created and approved by First Aid authors.
- Added Step 2 Qmax and Step 3 Qmax to a drawer to enable quick access to your subscriptions
- Added a Contact Us button in the app selection drawer
- Added all available app icons to login screen
- Added return to test list after creating test
- Fixed an issue with HTML tables not displaying correctly
- Fixed issue with not being able to close lab values on iPhone 4s
- Changed distractor strike out to happen on click instead of swipe
- Corrected pie chart direction
- Fixed issue with selecting an app and it not persisting after leaving app
- Check for disciplines being null after switching apps
- Fixed issue with red notes badge being cut off
- Fixed issue with diff max questions per step
- Fixed copy in create test confirmation
- Fixed lab values crash error
Requires a valid USMLE-Rx Qmax subscription.
Android app coming soon!
Categories: Miscellaneous Announcements