We just posted a new errata file for the 2020 edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1. The file is a PDF document that you can download from our Updates and Corrections page. This is the page where we gather all of our update files for the First Aid line, including:
- Cases for the USMLE Step 1
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles
- First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 3
Despite our best efforts, errors do occur during the revision process. The list of major and minor corrections in the errata file primarily addresses direct content errors that may create confusion in First Aid. We also have listed selected clarifications. Please be aware, however, that this list does not represent the entire scope of additions, improvements, and clarifications expected in the 2021 edition.
If you find potential errors or areas that could benefit from clarification in First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, please submit them here.
Thanks from the First Aid Team!