Are you passionate about medical education? Are you looking for a meaningful way to help build a healthier world? Then come join the Rx Bricks Student Author team!
We are currently seeking student authors to join the Rx Bricks team as we expand our groundbreaking library of digital learning modules. This includes developing bricks for our core curriculum collections as well as MeSAGE (the Medical Student Alliance for Global Education).
Why Join the Rx Bricks Student Author Team?
- We’re on a Mission! At ScholarRx, we are dedicated to building a healthier world through accessible, sustainable medical education. The Rx Bricks allow us to deliver on this promise to medical schools and students across the globe.
- Learning: No matter how well you understand a topic, you will always learn something new when you write about it. Plus, you will have a team of editorial and subject matter experts to support you every step of the way.
- Money: All of our student authors are compensated for their work and receive complimentary access to our study tools.
- Special Opportunities: Members of our student author team are often granted opportunities to work on other projects, ranging from the First Aid series to Express Videos to the Rx Bricks podcast, to name just a few.
- Recognition: Getting published during medical school can make a difference when applying to residency programs. A recent survey of residency program directors revealed that over 40% of respondents listed publications as a factor they considered when evaluating candidates.
Here are some of the areas where we’re looking to add new student authors like you:
- Cellular and Molecular Biology
MeSAGE: The Medical Student Alliance for Global Education
- Planetary Health
- Health Policy and Advocacy
- Leadership and Management
There are limited positions available. This call for authors will close on Sunday, July 10th, so we encourage you to apply today!