Conveniently organized by organ system and general principles
With this edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, we continue our commitment to provide students with the most useful and up-to-date preparation guide for the USMLE Step 1. This edition represents a major revision in many ways and includes:
- A new, full-color design with color images and illustrations integrated throughout the text.
- A revised and updated exam preparation guide for the USMLE Step 1. Includes detailed analysis as well as study and test-taking strategies for the FRED v2 format.
- *Revisions and new material based on student experience with the 2011 administrations of the computerized USMLE Step 1.
- Revised USMLE advice for international medical graduates, osteopathic medical students, podiatry students, and students with disabilities.
- More than 1200 frequently tested facts and useful mnemonics, including hundreds of new or revised entries in reorganized sections.
- An updated guide to hundreds of recommended USMLE Step 1 review resources, based on a nationwide survey of randomly selected third-year medical students.
- Bonus Step 1 high-yield facts, cases, video lectures, corrections, and updates exclusively on our blog at www.firstaidteam.com.
- 125+ color clinical photographs integrated throughout the text
- Hundreds of full-color illustrations clarify essential concepts and improve retention Rapid-review section for last-minute cramming Detailed test-taking strategies to help you maximize your study time Hundreds of student-recommended USMLE Step 1 review resources Advice from students who aced the 2012 exam
- 1200+ frequently tested facts and mnemonics
- Hundreds of high-yield color images and diagrams throughout Student ratings of more than 300 review products
Categories: First Aid Book Announcements & Corrections