The new 5th edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 has published. It’s a one-stop guide to acing the Step 3 exam, providing busy residents with thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and full-color visual aids, along with the reader-acclaimed “mini-cases” designed to help residents pass the case portion of the examination.
The new edition includes:
- The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3—written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
- Packed with proven test-taking strategies based on the 2-day exam
- Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
- 100 cases prepare you for the case portion of the exam
- Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”
- More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images
- Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS
- And more!
Get your copy today and have everything you need to ace the exam.