The new 5th edition of First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 has published. It’s a one-stop guide to acing the Step 3 exam, providing busy residents with thousands of high-yield facts, mnemonics, and full-color visual aids, along with the reader-acclaimed “mini-cases” designed to help residents pass the case portion of the examination.
The new edition includes:
- The resident’s trusted, one-stop guide to acing the Step 3—written by residents and reviewed by faculty for accuracy
- Packed with proven test-taking strategies based on the 2-day exam
- Concise, high-yield format highlights board-relevant information
- 100 cases prepare you for the case portion of the exam
- Renewed emphasis on integrated pathophysiology, plus diagnosis and management “next steps”
- More study-enhancing, vignette-style “flash cards” and full-color clinical images
- Resident-tested tips and shortcuts for the CCS
- And more!
Get your copy today and have everything you need to ace the exam.
6 thoughts on “First Aid for the USMLE Step 3 is Out!”
I want to send a two page errata for USMLE STEP3. Please let me know what is the best option to send the document.
Where is the errata, there are a few mistakes. Where can I submit my comments for the errata
Chris: You can submit your errata here: https://www2.usmle-rx.com/submit-errata-and-suggestions-step-3
Hi, when will the next edition of First Aid Step 3 be coming out?
This text is typically published on a 3-year cycle.
how many drops of cbd by mouth
Comments are closed.